This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may relate to you as a visitor to our website.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Single Life Guide via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Single Life Guide and Single Life Guide shall be free to use such information provided in the details below.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we deem necessary to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information knowingly provided by you through our on-line forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Single Life Guide via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We use “session” cookies to collect information about the use of the Site and to allow you to view content. These cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser. We collect and use this anonymous aggregated user date for the purpose of usage analysis, quality control and administering and improving the Single Life Guide website either ourselves or through third party contractors. You can prevent your browser from accepting new cookies or may disable cookies if you choose.
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience with Single Life Guide to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future marketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of any orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner listed in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Consideration for a Single Life Guide product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Single Life Guide. No part of Single Life Guide’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to customer support
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Single Life Guide is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Single Life Guide in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Single Life Guide has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Single Life Guide will clearly identify Single Life Guide as the sender.
- Any email from Single Life Guide will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Single Life Guide; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by Single Life Guide include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Single Life Guide will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Information for ISPs
This site uses a secure server to protect your financial and professional information. Secure server software is used to encrypt the information sent between your Internet browser and our Internet site. This ensures the security of your professional and financial transaction details when using this site. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have given to us and may, on occasion, request proof of identity before we disclose any professional information to you.
Information for ISPs
Web site: SingleLifeGuide.com
Email Address: email@example.com
We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. SingleLifeGuide.com and its affiliated sites use only an opt-in or opt out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies.
From time to time, Single Life Guide will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.
If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: customer support